Image-enabling technology for any Windows application
iLink is an application that seamlessly integrates iSynergy with third-party applications, allowing you to access the images in the repository while you are working in your line of business software applications.
- Requires no programming and allows rapid creation of new links without the need for IT assistance or support
- Specifically designed to minimize integration efforts and allow rapid deployment of a fully integrated solution
- iLink can be configured to provide keyboard shortcuts and/or custom menu options for most any Windows-based applications
iLink technology enables the creation of custom functions within your applications that “link” the desired application to iSynergy, providing iSynergy query, scan, or barcode functions.
The iLink application requires no programming and allows rapid creation of new links without the need for IT assistance or support. Users simply place buttons on the target application and define the criteria for the button functionality they desire (i.e., query, scan, or barcode). iLink also provides functionality for defining hotkeys or menu options for most Windows-based applications. Links can be global, meaning that an independent hotkey function can be loaded onto your server and configured to automatically implement on each workstation.
Expanding document capture capabilities
The iSynergy Connector for eCopy ShareScan quickly and easily enables end-users to further utilize their networked multifunction device (MFD) to convert paper-based documents into electronic workflows of critical business processes.
- Scan, index and store paper documents directly from a single MFD into selected iSynergy application
- Increase operational efficiencies with immediate availability to access, modify, distribute and share paper-based documents
- Capitalize and further expand the use of existing MFD
- Support compliance and security initiatives through audit trails, authentication and file encryption for scanned documents
- Follow created workflows to store and index documents based on the end-users’ needs
The iSynergy Connector for eCopy ShareScan transforms eCopy software into a client of the iSynergy Application Server, providing secure real-time interaction with the server at the multifunction digital copier. With just a couple taps on the touch screen of any eCopy ShareScan-enabled MFD, previews of the scanned documents are shown on the copier touch panel to better eliminate scanning errors and ensure image quality. The iSynergy Connector for eCopy ShareScan maintains an audit trail to the individual end-user and not just to the device – helping organizations guard against unauthorized document distribution.
Individual end-users are identified by the iSynergy Connector for eCopy ShareScan, granting them the same domain access at the copier as their desktops. End-users are allowed access to recently used profiles with one touch so documents can be stored quickly, while limiting access to unauthorized end-users. The iSynergy Connector for eCopy ShareScan allows the unique ability to seamlessly “change on the fly” a desired iSynergy application without the loss of the previously scanned documents. iSynergy administrators can configure up to nine eCopy buttons for instant scanning into specific iSynergy applications, such as “Scan to Invoices”, “Scan to Sales Orders” or “Scan to Human Resources.”