After years of filling filing cabinets and storage facilities, Bay Cities Bank realized they needed a new solution. Quick fixes were only incurring more costs and delaying the inevitable: switching to an enterprise content management system.
The company now leans on their ECM and Workflow technology to capture, manage and store the influx of deposit statements, applications, and authorization forms they handle. With iSynergy document management and workflow for banking you can integrate with any existing business system, including COCC, Fidelity and Fiserv, to create a unified application that can manage all the data and content required to run your business- with absolutely no coding or programming.
- Access all customer data and documents from a single source
- Manage your workflow and gain increased visibility into process inefficiencies
- Better leverage existing applications with seamless integration
- Automate tasks to remove the manual steps in your processes
- Attract new customers and maintain positive relationships with existing ones
- Eliminate duplicate efforts and multiple versions of the same document
- Increase speed of service for deposits, new accounts and other transactions
- Streamline all processes, from the front desk to the teller window
Banks are consistently challenged by maintain compliance with fluctuation industry regulations.
- A complete and transparent audit trail of all activity in the system
- A secure repository with granular permissions and controls
- Flexible system that requires no coding or IT support to manage
- Retrieve information quickly with dynamic linking and full text searching
- Satisfy auditors quickly and easily
- Enhanced support of processes that surround regulations
- Maintain the integrity of data and documents in the system over any time cycle
- Business can adapt to changing government requirements