You have a purpose. And so do we. For every organization that we help to automate and eliminate paper from their processes, we are doing our part to reduce the harvesting of our precious forests, the pollution caused by paper production and the recycling process and the proliferation of our landfills. In addition, as we help to automate our nonprofit partners, we take pride in knowing that we are helping you deploy your limited resources to driving your cause, not on administering your back-end processes. Our Content Management and Workflow tools designed for Non-Profit organizations will eliminate paper and unnecessary costs while allowing you to do more work with the resources you have. See how Goodwill Industries, Moffit Cancer Center and the Salvation Army have realized these benefits.
- Organize and auto index information with enhanced recognition capabilities
- Connect the silo’s in your organization
- Standardize and automate tasks based on specific events or value authority
- Allow volunteers, staff and coordinators to easily collaborate on documents
- Complete projects quicker without the need for additional workers
- Free up valuable resources by eliminating redundant, manual tasks
- Integrate all structured and unstructured information
- Capture electronic and hard copies of information through a variety of sources
- Streamline workflow and automate tasks based on specific rules and values
- Fill critical positions quicker with the top talent
- Better manage volunteers and disbursement of staff on particular projects
- Bind various content types including certifications, I-9 forms, employee photos and more into a single case file
- Eliminate repetitive and manual tasks so workers can focus on value added activities
For more of the benefits in HR, visit HR.
- Integrate all files types into a single repository
- One click access to all information in the organization
- Improved allocation of resources to distribute funds appropriately
- Workflow visibility allows for enhanced budget planning
For more of the benefits in Accounting, visit the AP/AR department.
“iSynergy will allow us the ability to focus valuable resources on serving children and families in our communities instead of moving paper. ”
Chris Greco, Associate VP of Information Technology @ Tampa YMCA