Our Content Management and Workflow tools designed for Not-for-Profit organizations will eliminate paper and unnecessary costs while allowing you to do more work with the resources you have. See how Goodwill Industries, Moffit Cancer Center and the Salvation Army have realized these benefits.
- Capture, automatically organize and store faxes, emails, documents, images, pDFs, contracts, spreadsheets, etc., into a single repository.
- Go paperless; Eliminate the need for paper forms, physical documents and filing cabinets.
- Integrate with all of your existing systems -Office products, CRM software or custom systems- through our innovative integration solutions.
- Standardize and automate tasks based on specific events or value authority.
- Remote access to process tasks and critical business information.
- Improve service to customers and clients.
- Allow volunteers, staff and coordinators to easily collaborate on documents.
- Eliminate the need for storage space. Morton Plant Mease saved $140,000 per year in paper record storage expenses after implementing Document Management.
- Complete projects quicker without the need for additional workers.
- Free up valuable resources by eliminating redundant, manual tasks.
- Empower your workforce with mobile support for any time, any where access to information and work items
- Standardize procedures for industry laws and regulations including the IRS, Internal Revenue Code, Section 501(c) and tax-deductible contribution guidelines.
- Maintain audit trails of all activity in the system.
- Collect and securely store all the business critical information your company depends on.
- Improve compliance with federal regulations in document storage and retrieval.
- Ensure retention policies for regulation compliance.
- Reduce costs associated with audit requests.
- Meet timely compliance deadlines and eliminate costs associated with missed deadlines.
- Integrate all structured and unstructured information.
- Capture electronic and hard copies of information through a variety of sources.
- Streamline workflow and automate tasks based on specific rules and values.
- Eliminate repetitive and manual tasks so workers can focus on value added activities.
- Fill critical positions quicker with the top talent.
- Better manage volunteers and disbursement of staff on particular projects.
- Bind various content types including certifications, I-9 forms, employee photos and more into a single case file.
- Reduce time spent on redundant HR tasks. Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee reduced the time spent on personnel action forms by 70% with their Document Management and Workflow Automation solution.
For more of the benefits in HR, visit HR.
- Integrate with your existing Accounting software for a single, cohesive system
- One click access to all information in the organization
- Store and organize critical accounting information
- Standardize and automate workflows to automatically route approvals and tasks
- Improved allocation of resources to distribute funds appropriately
- Workflow visibility allows for enhanced budget planning
- Better management of contracts to receive the same terms annually
For more of the benefits in Accounting, visit the AP/AR department.
“iSynergy will allow us the ability to focus valuable resources on serving children and families in our communities instead of moving paper. ”
Chris Greco, Associate VP of Information Technology @ Tampa YMCA