A mash up of the humorous, interesting, insightful and sometimes just strange interweb occurrences that you probably missed to catch up on this weekend.
Now, on to the links!
- Embracing What’s Wrong to Get to What’s Right: An inspiring article by Tony Schwartz of the Harvard Business Review on how he handled criticism and negativity from his team.
- Bosses Behaving Badly: Daring to ask the question “Just how many wives should a male chief executive have?”
- AIIM Webinar: Practical Steps to Integrating Your ECM System with Other Applications to Improve Processes: The title says it all.
- Florida unemployment drops to 9 percent in March: It has been on a steady decline for nine months now; always good news.
- European Patents to Go Paperless : The European Patent Office is one of the largest patent companies in the world. If they can do it, anyone can do it.
What were your favorite stories of the week?